Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Ritter Sport Noisette

Not only do Ritter Sport offer a huge range of chocolate bars as it is already they are continuing to launch new products all the time; unfortunately most of these products aren't even available in the UK, thats why I was so pleased to find a 65g bar of their new Noisette chocolate in B&M..so good for imported chocolate, and consisted of 30% milk chocolate mixed with 13.5% hazelnut mass to give a nice Gianduja chocolate bar!

Ritter Sport Noisette

As usual the bar is presented in a coloured theme packaging, light green for this one, and in it's usual square format. The cubes of chocolate broke off quite easily and has a much softer texture than other bars of chocolate due to it being a Gianduja based bar and takes this quality through to when it literally just melts in the mouth.

Ritter Sport Noisette

Breaking off a square it is quite sweet but not unpleasantly so and I got good hazelnut flavours inside a bar that just felt so creamy & indulgent when the rich texture melted on your tongue, although the hazelnut flavours didn't stay around for too long they did provide a good nutty taste and completely satisfied my praline/gianduja like tooth! This was an ideal bar for me and was so incredibly moreish! Another Ritter success!

Ritter Sport Noisette

Taste - 8/10 - For me it was pretty much my ideal theme for a chocolate bar; not enough companys do praline themed bars I don't think so loved this one from Ritter.
Texture - 8.7/10 - Lovely and smooth just meleted in the mouth.
Appearance - 7.9/10 - Same good simplistic packaging and shape.
Price - 8.4/10 - Very affordable, I got this for 39p in B&M, but I don't know how much it is elsewhere!
Overall - 8.3/10 - A delicious affordable Gianduja bar.

_____________________________________________

WHO FOR?
Ideal for any Chocolate + Nut Lovers or for a cheap yet tasty treat.

WHERE TO BUY?
I think is probably relatively hard to get in the UK, I haven't seen it again.

1 comment:

  1. Noisette is one of my favorite flavor of Ritter Sport. But I just love everything with nuts ^_^

    ReplyDelete