Friday, 8 November 2013

Lindt : Lindor Caramel

Every year around the festive period now it seems that Lindt unveils a new Lindor flavour; last year we had the Irish Cream offering, this year we have the delicious sounding Caramel.

Lindt Lindor Caramel

Like the regular Lindor this is coated in milk chocolate but instead inside we have a caramel flavoured truffle. Popping one into your mouth and letting it melt is definitely the best way to eat one of these; the rich melting chocolate & caramel truffle together produce a delightful flavour.


Lindt Lindor Caramel

The caramel is sweet, but not overly so, with slight burnt sugar and toffee flavours + the classic richness that accompanies Lindor chocolates, I don't think you could eat more than a few of these at one time - it'd just be too much!


Lindt Lindor Caramel

I don't know whether it's just me but I always feel that having Lindt chocolate in the cupboard sometime around the festive period is a necessity! Whether its simply a chocolate reindeer/santa or a box of classic Lindors. I can certainly say that I may have to get another box in of these for when the family come to visit - I mean even the gorgeous golden yellow packaging screams 'yummy Christmas goodness', and really who could refuse that!


Lindt Lindor Caramel

Taste - 7.4/10
-Not sure whether I preferred them to the regular Lindor but they are nice for a change; the flavour reminds me of Hotel Chocolat's caramel chocolate.

Texture - 8.2/10 - Luxurious and oh so smooth.
Appearance - 8.2/10 - Looks lovely, the packaging makes it look a perfect Christmas treat.
Price - 7.5/10 - Priced similarly to all the other Lindor range.
Overall - 7.8/10 - A great festive treat...or for anytime in fact!
__________________________________________________________________________________
WHO FOR?
Perfect for sharing with the family (or keeping all to youself) over the festive period.

WHERE TO BUY?All major retailers should stock these.

1 comment:

  1. I was a bit put off trying these as I don't like boxes of same sweets, but I visited a Lindt outlet store and found some in pick and mix style section. So I look forward to trying it.

    ReplyDelete