Saturday, 9 January 2016

M&M's Café Mocha

Another day another new M&M flavour; I can't get over how many new flavours there have been recently and what with new ones recently having been launched in the US for Valentine's Day & Easter its no doubt you'll be seeing some more popping up on the blog soon! However today we have the last of the winter/Christmas varieties. Café Mocha, a milk chocolate M&M flavoured with coffee in seasonal, or maybe now not so seasonal, red and green shells.

M&Ms Cafe Mocha   I'm quite particular when it comes to coffee chocolates; I like them so they have a slight bitterness to them but not so bitter as to lose the fact that I want to be eating a relatively sweet and creamy chocolate/candy. However despite having said this I still want to be able to tell that its coffee flavoured. I know, I'm fussy right but coffee is not normally a flavour that I would choose in chocolates, so when I have it, it has to be spot on!

M&Ms Cafe Mocha

As with all the US M&Ms these are a more satisfying, hefty size. There's no strong waft of coffee aroma on opening the packet; however on eating you can definitely tell that the coffee flavour is there and is spot on with its 'Cafe Mocha' description. A lovely creamy, milk chocolate eat with a good overall robust coffee flavour, that the M&M almost feels akin to a milk chocolate coated coffee bean. Delicious.

M&Ms Cafe Mocha


I certainly think that milk chocolate was the right pairing to go with these; dark chocolate and it would have been too bitter, white chocolate and it probably would have felt like you were eating sickly, sweet coffee syrup. Despite being Christmas themed they're a flavour that would still be delicious to eat all year round and you can still get them on eBay from my trusty M&M seller sk-destiny. I wish the UK would hop on this delicious flavoured M&M bandwagon.

Taste - 8.5/10 - Really good Café Mocha flavour.
Texture - 8.7/10 - Satisfying size, crisp shell, smooth chocolate.
Appearance - 7.9/10  - Standard M&M look really.
Price - 8/10 - Depending on how many packs you buy they range from ~£5-£7ish. Not bad really for an imported product of this size.
Overall - 8.3/10 - Another delicious flavour!
__________________________________________________________________________________
WHO FOR?
Coffee lovers!

WHERE TO BUY?From eBay seller sk-destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment