Thursday, 25 August 2016

Snickers White Bar

I love Snickers - the combination of the nougat, caramel, peanuts and chocolate is always a winner and their thick , chunky nature makes them so satisfying. I've always wondered why they haven't brought out white or dark chocolate Snickers in the UK, it seems an easy product extension! That's why I got very excited when I saw photos of a white Snickers circulating on social media; alas it was in other parts of Europe but not the UK. However thanks to eBay I managed to get my hands on a couple, 2 duo bars to be precise - although as if I was going to split them into 4 potions! I waited patiently for them to arrive.

Snickers White Bar  


I obviously ate this all as one bar but I'm glad I bought the duo option, as they are doing standard sized bars, as it made it last a bit longer.



Snickers White Bar

My only fear with this was that it was going to be sickly, sweet. Thankfully it was not. Wow. I absolutely adored this bar. Strangely enough I actually think the milk chocolate version is sicklier?! The white chocolate is just really creamy and works incredibly well with the blend of the caramel, peanuts and nougat and I felt that each flavour stood out a bit more.

The salty, sweet, creamy flavours are absolute heaven whilst the texture is everything you would expect from a standard Snickers bar, slightly chewy with a nice bit of crunch from the peanuts.


Snickers White Bar

I'm so glad I bought two of these as if I'd only bought one I would have been thoroughly disappointed. I really, really, really hope these are launched in the UK - they're definitely my favourite mainstream 'new' chocolate bar I've tried this year, if not I think I may have to get back on to eBay and order quite a few more....

Taste - 8.7/10 - Absolute heaven. In my opinion better than a standard milk chocolate Snickers.
Texture - 8.5/10 - Chewy, crunchy, oh so satisfying.
Appearance - 8.4/10 - I think the white packaging looks great. Really eye catching.
Price - 8.0/10 - I only paid ~£1.75 on eBay, obviously they would be cheaper if actually launched in the UK, but I think at £1.75 they're worth buying, purely because of how good they are!

Overall - 8.4/10 - I pray this is released in the UK.
_________________________________________________________________________________
WHO FOR? 

I think most people would enjoy it as long as you don't have a peanut allergy!

WHERE TO BUY?

I purchased mine from eBay - if you live in other parts of Europe you may be lucky enough to be able to pick one of these up at your local store!

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh I don't really care for Snickers but my husband does, I might treat him to one now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're so good! If you can get your hands on any definitely do. I really hope they bring them over to the UK.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too and I thought this was possibly even better :o!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Definitely get some if you can Kev! I thought they were epic!! In fact I've ordered some more from eBay haha.

      Delete
  4. Anyone from Poland here? You can buy them in Biedronka :). I love the white wersion; need to buy more!

    ReplyDelete